El Paso Bicycle Accident Lawyer
When a careless driver hits a bicyclist, the victim and his or her family can be devastated. They may struggle to understand why the accident happened and what to do next. A seriously injured cyclist may face a lifetime of health issues. Medical bills can shoot through the roof. The impact of the injury can also affect the victim’s ability to work.
If you or a loved one was injured in a bicycle accident in El Paso, please contact our experienced personal injury attorney to learn about your legal right to compensation. The Texas bicycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, are committed to fighting for clients who have suffered serious injuries in preventable accidents.
Contact us today to arrange a free case review.
Do You Have a Bicycle Accident Claim?
If you were hurt in a bike crash involving a motor vehicle, the following factors can help you determine whether you have a case.
- Negligence: This is the concept that all personal injury cases rely on, and it means that someone acted in a careless or reckless manner. If someone else was negligent and caused the crash that resulted in your injuries, you likely have a claim.
- Injuries: Personal injury claims are meant to compensate you for the injuries and losses you sustained as a result of an accident. If you have injuries, you need to learn more about your right to file a personal injury claim.
- Medical expenses: After an accident, you will likely have a lot of medical costs associated with your injuries. When this is the case, a personal injury claim can help you seek to recover those costs.
- Missing work: Your lost income is another factor that will be considered in a personal injury claim. Additionally, if you cannot return to the same line of work after the crash, a personal injury claim can help you seek compensation for your lost earning capacity.
- Pain: You may find it difficult to place a value on the immense amount of pain that you’ll feel after a bicycle accident. An attorney can help you evaluate this pain and demand compensation for it.
These are just a few factors our El Paso bicycle accident attorney will take into consideration when determining whether you have a personal injury claim. If you have been in a bicycle accident, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm to discuss the specific details of your case in a free consultation.
How Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Many people believe they can file their bicycle accident claim on their own. However, this is a mistake. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your claim every step of the way and have the experience necessary to:
- Offer sound legal advice on your claim
- Ensure all documents are filed on time
- Level the playing field, as the other side will likely have a lawyer
- Uncover all the facts of the case to determine who is liable
- Afford the necessary resources, such as expert witnesses and private investigators
- Help you document your pain and suffering
- Aggressively negotiate with all parties involved
- Help you navigate court procedures, if necessary
- Help you demand the full amount of compensation you deserve
These are just a few of the ways our bicycle accident lawyers can help with your case. After a crash, your lawyer will serve as your ally and help ensure you are demanding the full amount of damages you deserve.